Scar Cream - Advanced Formula
- SCAR CREAM FOR ALL TYPES OF SCARS: Pureauty Naturals' Scar Cream helps reduce the appearance of all kinds of new and old scars caused by acne, burns, cuts, surgery, c-sections, stitches, mole removal, chickenpox, etc. This scar cream for old scars also soothes and helps soften and moisturize your skin.
- SEE A DIFFERENCE IN ACNE SCARS - Acne and blemishes can sometimes leave lasting acne scars. Help reduce the appearance scars caused by acne with Pureauty Naturals’ acne scar cream for the face and neck. A great scar cream for kids looking to reduce the appearance of acne scars.
- NON-GREASY ACNE SCAR CREAM FOR FACE - Help avoid the need for future acne scar removal by using a non-greasy scar cream for men and women. This face scar cream is carefully formulated for all skin types and tones. Pureauty’s lightweight scar cream for acne scars and body scars is great for Sensitive skin.
- EASY TO USE, POWERFUL INGREDIENTS - POWERFUL RESULTS: It's advanced formula consists of Rosehip Fruit Oil, Helichrysum Flower Oil, and Onion Bulb Extract that form a potent combo to help in minimizing the look of scars and stretch marks and encourage more normalized, smoother, softer looking skin.
- MADE IN THE USA - Our newly formulated stretch mark scar cream and acne scar cream is proudly manufactured in the United States. Using top-quality ingredients, a small amount of Pureuaty’s lightweight scar cream goes a long way. From oily skin to dry skin, Pureauty’s scar cream is great for people of all skin types.
*update* yes this is the miracle cream! I have been using this cream for exactly one month and I can't say anything bad about it. My scar is 70% less red and it is no longer raised. I used to be able to feel it when I ran my fingers over it and now I feel nothing. I highly recommend. Attached are before and after pics. Hoping I found my miracle. A year ago I had emergency thyroid removal surgery. What was supposed to be a dime sized incision turned out to be a dollar bill sized incision after surgery due to complications. I’ve tried everything to reduce the look of the scar. It’s still raised and super red. I’m tired of getting looks and questions and I want to be able to leave the house without wearing scarves. The two pictures I have are the before pictures. I will religiously use this product for a month and post after pictures and update this review. The five stars I gave it so far are for the cream alone and how it’s odorless and not super thick or super runny. Easy to apply and dries fast so it doesn’t get on my clothes. I’m also going to apply it to my face where I have acne scars from when I was a teenager. I’m excited to see the outcome.
This item smells really good and is so smooth I have just started using it and so far so good but it will take some time to really tell a difference
I have "Olive Complected Skin" and wasn't sure this would work on my skin. I have very sensitive skin that scars easily. I suffer from eczema and have scarring as a result. I had scars on my neck that were usually mistaken for hickey and I was tired of the looks I would receive especially from men. I have used the cream twice a day for about 3 days now and have already seen a huge difference! This cream doesn't irritate my skin, leaves my skin feeling soft and conditioned AND works to lighten my scarring in just a few days. I think within 2 weeks my scar will be completely gone. No more scared and uncomfortable moments for me. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS CREAM! You won't be disappointed!
I have ben using the scar cream for several weeks. The cream is very smooth and creamy. It absorbs into my skin quickly ans doesn't feel greasy. I had surgery a few months ago that left me with a scar on my neck. The cream has softened the feel of the scar and has minimized the itching I was experiencing as the wound healed. Although it will require more time for more noticeable results, the appearance of my scar has lightened slightly and isn't as red and raw looking as it was. Based my experience so far, I am pleased with the cream and will continue to use it.
I've had this for a week or so now, so its hard to tell you how well it has done to help with my scars. I can tell you that it is incredibly creamy and isn't bad smelling. Looking forward to future results.