Biotin Hair Serum - with Citrus Orange scent
- PROMOTE HEALTHY HAIR GROWTH, THE SMART WAY - Get thicker, stronger, fuller looking hair and edges. It’s not just a matter of genetics, it’s how you treat your hair. With our Biotin hair serum, you can get the look of natural hair you’ve always wanted.
- ADVANCED HAIR OIL FOR NATURAL HAIR - The secret in our hair serum strength lies in our proprietary formula. By combining Biotin, D Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Pisum Sativum Pea Sprout Extract, and other active nutrients, it provides a follicle boosting effect that can promote the appearance of natural, fuller-looking hair.
- FULLER AND THICKER LOOKING EDGES - Get help growing fuller, thicker-looking edges with our hairline biotin oil for women and men. Incorporate our non-greasy biotin hair oil into your routine to promote fuller edges and natural-looking hairline. The Citrus Orange present in the formula helps give a fresh and pleasant fragrance.
- BIOTIN HAIR SERUM FOR MEN & WOMEN - Our hair serum that promotes healthy hair growth is made for both men and women. Whether working on your edges or applying to your scalp, we help you unlock the power of Biotin with our superior ingredient packed topical hair serum.
- EASY TO USE, NON-GREASY, A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY - For best results, dispense 2-3 drops of biotin serum directly onto the scalp or into the palm of your hand. Using fingertips, gently work into the scalp with massaging in a circular motion. For additional conditioning, distribute with fingertips on damp hair from mid-length to ends, wrapping longer hair into a bun to soak in. Allow time for hair to fully absorb the hair serum; Do not dry right away. For best results, leave-in overnight.
I love the biotin hair serum! My hair feels thicker and fuller after only a couple weeks use!
So far my experience has been great! J haven't used it long enough to see results just yet but for the product quality, it is great! The smell is really nice considering you are putting it in your hair! It definitely is a non-greasy formula, it's nice and soft in your fingers. Goes on great without making your hair greasy!
I'm really happy with this hair serum thus far! It smells great, is gentle on the scalp, has amazing ingredients, and hasn't caused any adverse reactions. I'm 39 and have been experiencing hair thinning for the past year, so I'm using this in the crown area where it's thinning. I have noticed slight growth so far. I love that a little goes a long way so you only need a few pumps per use.
I have had long, thick hair since I was 3 years old. Recently, it's gotten a bit more dry and brittle. I take a Biotin supplement daily just to help give my skin, hair, and nails a little boost but I think now that I'm getting older my hair is starting to need a little bit more love than before. With being stuck at home due to the pandemic, I haven't been able to get out to the salon for a professional haircut and hair treatment, so I have been resorting to DIY treatments I can do myself at home. I found this Biotin Hair Serum and it had so many positive reviews on Amazon and on this website, so I thought I would give it a try on top of my **** supplement. You only have to use a little bit and worked gently into your root area. I used about 3-4 squirts and was able to cover the entire top of my head. You can put it all over and do a full treatment, but for everyday use, you only have to put on the top of your head. I did notice it has a nice subtle citrus orange scent. Nothing overwhelming at all. I have noticed my hair is breaking and falling out less. I did do one full hair treatment and did notice it was softer and more manageable. This is me after the full treatment after blow-drying my hair. It was full of volume and looked so healthy! I'm excited to see even more results after using it for a couple of months. I think the bottle should last me for about 3 months. *I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
As you can see from my fotos, I have very long & a ridiculous amount of it. The light orange citrus scent is ok and not overly strong. I usually like a heavier fragrance that doesn't compete with my purfume SO I was a bit skeptical. I was happy to find out when the serum dries, it doesn't throw much scent at all. For the price, this little bottle wouldn't last too long considering how much I have to use. It does give a nice root boost and adds volume to dry hair or is you blow dry after application. I take a biotin supplement for my hair/nails which works out to be more economical, but it would probably not be too costly for shoulder length and shorter hair. I do recommend it, and my boyfriend loves it for his curls as well. My opinion is my own and this review was written in exchange for product.